Reporting to the VP, International, the Brand Manager-Spain and Latin America should have a deep understanding of, and an extensive network in, both the Spanish speaking music markets and the indie scene. He or She will come from the independent music industry and will be responsible for the development of TuneCore’s brand across Spain and Latin America. He or she will initiate and follow key B2B partnerships, promote TuneCore at industry events, and more generally set up all acquisition deals, which will help TuneCore to develop its business in Spanish speaking zones. This position is based out of the NYC office.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Initiate and follow key B2B partnerships to drive acquisition
- Attend Spanish industry events and promote TuneCore .
- Increase TuneCore client base across Spain and Latin America.
- Develop close relationships with music institutions.
- Manage TuneCore Spanish Speaking Content (Website, Blog, Social Media publications).
- Collaborate with TuneCore teams to manage customer communication.
- Minimum 4 years in the Spanish speaking music industry.
- MUST BE bilingual in English & Spanish.
- Experience managing Spanish speaking content (website, blog, social media publications)
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to lead under pressure.
- BS or BA degree preferred
To apply for this role, email: firstname.lastname@example.org