Content Review and Rights Administration Specialist
TuneCore is looking for a dynamic Content Review & Rights Administration Specialist to join the team. As a Content Review & Rights Administration Specialist, you will review new releases for proper formatting and quality, and work to ensure that rights are properly administered for TuneCore content.
The Content Review & Rights Admin will:
- Review TuneCore releases to make sure they adhere to specific content formatting and quality guidelines from distribution partners.
- Communicate with customers, by email and phone, regarding formatting and copyright related issues.
- Process all copyright infringement notifications and claims. Communicate with customers and claimants, by email and phone, regarding disputes.
- Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of unsanctioned activity and report to management.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all activity.
- Fix reported formatting errors in store backend and report to management trends on what is being flagged.
- Provide reporting on customer and product issues.
- Work with a team on special projects as needed.
- Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- At least one (1) year of experience working in an office and/or customer service in-person, via telephone, and/or via email
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER