Reporting to the VP of Finance the Senior Accountant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day general accounting operations and all facets of accounting including G/L, A/P, F/A, A/R and Cash Flows, as well as be responsible for the monthly close process. This person will have a direct report Staff Accountant. The Senior Accountant will report to the VP of Finance.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Manage the monthly close process and ensure accurate and timely close, enabling the close of G/L by BD+6.
- Maintain accounting systems, policies & procedures to ensure proper bookkeeping and information reporting in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintain account analyses and bank reconciliations.
- Interface with external auditors and assist in the audit process.
- Respond to management and auditor requests in a timely and effective manner.
- 1099/1042 Reporting.
- Maintain intercompany accounts.
- Assist with Financial Reporting, including variance analysis.
- Continuous process improvement around accounting tasks, as well as information sourcing.
- Other assignments as assigned by the VP of Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting, with experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Advanced in Excel.
- Proficiency with ERP system other than Quickbooks (e.g. Oracle, SAP).
- Proficiency with all Office applications.
- Experience with e-commerce and subscription models a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- BS Degree in Accounting or related field with an emphasis in Accounting.
- CPA or CPA candidate a plus
To apply for this role, email: email@example.com