DropKloud allows musicians to connect with fans by delivering photos, videos, and songs to specific locations via a mobile app. It’s like having your own digital street team — to share your story with fans right where they are.
Create a kloud
Klouds are customized digital capsules of content that can hold photos, videos, and songs.
Drop your kloud
When you drop your kloud, you make it accessible exclusively to fans in that specific location.
Engage with fans
Fans near the drop can view your kloud, save it, share it on social media, or re-drop it in a new location.
Drop at your performances
Premiere new & exclusive songs
Share behind-the-scenes photos & videos
Kick off a contest or giveaway
- Unlimited klouds
- Unlimited drops
- Unlimited locations
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a “kloud?”
- A “kloud” is digital capsule containing your content (photos, videos, songs). Klouds consist of photos, music and videos that can be dropped anywhere for others to discover.
- How do I use DropKloud?
- Create a kloud containing your content & schedule when/where you want your kloud to drop
- Drop your kloud for fans to discover
- Announce your kloud via your social media networks
- How do I get fans to download the free DropKloud app?
- That’s where your social networks come in! When you announce specific klouds in social media, make sure you tell your fans download the free DropKloud app. With the app, your fans can find your klouds and any klouds available nearby and access your content.
- I’m a new artist and want to reach as many people as possible. Why should I use DropKloud if I already have the most reach on Twitter, Facebook, etc...?
- It’s not DropKloud OR your social media networks. It’s DropKloud PLUS your social media networks. With Facebook & Twitter, you can only broadcast a one-size-fits-all message. With DropKloud, you can select a specific location (1/10th of a mile or less) to deliver a more local, personalized message to your fans.