No Arms, No Legs: Identification Problems (Remastered)
- Alternative, Rock
Liner Notes: Recorded, produced, mixed by Martin Bisi @ BC Studios, on the banks of the beautiful Gowanus, Brooklyn, NYC, Nov. 1996
Mastered by Fred Kevorkian @ Sear Sound, NYC, May 1997
Remastered by Marco Milanesio @ O.F.F. Torino, Italy, www.off.to.it, March 2011
Front cover: "Bidibibodibiboo" by Maurizio Cattelan
Larsen logo designed by Fabiana Antonioli
All music, sounds and lyrics by Larsen:
- Fabrizio Palumbo: guitar, vocals, tapes
- Marco "Il Bue" Schiavo: drums, cymbals, drum-machine, tapes
- Roberto Maria Clemente: guitar, tapes
- Silvia Grosso: bass, vocals, flugelhorn, tapes
- Martin Bisi: sampler on 3, Backing vocals on 5
- Paolo Dellapiana: accordion on 10
- Stephen Moses: trombone on 3
(c) Larsen 1996
(p) Larsen 2011
1. 2. 8.
Swan Crash Two Die
When M Meets U
Larsen Theme: Slow/ Motion/ Sickness...
- Instrumental, Alternative
- Arbeit/ Beauchamp/ Kent/ Palumbo
Liner Notes: Recorded live at Eschschloraque Berlin.
Live sound by Dragan Noveski.
- Jochen Arbeit: guitar, electronics.
- Paul Beauchamp: electronics, musical saw.
- Julia Kent: cello, loops
- Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo: guitar, electric viola
For further details vist: www.jochenarbeit.com
Blue Xmas Ep
- Little Annie & Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo
Liner Notes: Little Annie & Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo
Blue Xmas ep
A. Chinatown Blues
B1. Blue Moon
B2. The Ballad Of Blue Obsessions
Music by Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo
Lyrics by Little Annie
Except For “Blue Moon” by Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart
Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo: guitars, electric viola, vocals
Little Annie: vocals
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Marco Milanesio at O.F.F. Torino, Italy
Original artwork by Little Annie
Layout by Bellissimo
Fabrizio dedicates “Blue Moon” to the memory of his grandfather Antenore Modonese,
it was his favourite song
The Ballad Of Blue Obsessions...
dramBtomic: ( R ) Live On the Dining Table
- ( R )
Liner Notes: DRAMBTOMIC: ( r ) live on the dining table
1. The Ways To Love A Man
2. Sister Morphine
3. Fatback & Champagne
4. Stormy Feathers
5. See What The Boys In The Backroom Will Have
6. Time Begins Again
All materials arranged & performed by
- Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo: guitar, vocals, electric viola
- Daniele Pagliero: electronics, treatments
1. Sherill/ Sutton/ Wynette
3. Pagliero/ Palumbo
5. Hollander/ Loesser & Pagliero/ Palumbo
Recorded live by Lorenzo Capurro at Btomic, La spezia, Italy on the 13th of May 2012 during the “Drama Queen” european tour
Mixed and mastered by Marco Milanesio at O.F.F. Torino, Italy, July 2012
All pics by Jacopo Benassi: www.talkinass.com
Special thanks go to the Btomic crew & audience
Original studio versions of tracks 1-6 are available on “Drama Queen: a gay album by Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo” out on Tin Angel Records www.tinangelrecords.co.uk
Greetings to: Andrew Liles, Carla Bozulich, Cindytalk, Ernesto Tomasini, Julia Kent, Lili Refrain,
Paul Beauchamp, Six Organs Of Admittance, The Tenebrous Liar, Trumpets Of Death, Xiu Xiu
Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo: www.deathtripper.com
Daniele Pagliero: www.lodevalm.net
C. Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo, 2012
P. Antibtomic self-publishing, 2012
The Ways to Love a Man (Live At Btomic)...
Sister Morphine (Live At Btomic)...
Fatback & Champagne (Live At Btomic)...
Stormy Feathers (Live At Btomic)...
See What the Boys in the Backroom Will Have (Live At Btomic)...
Time Begins Again (Live At Btomic)...
Shivers (Live At Btomic)