Big news for TuneCore Artists! Rdio recently introduced its free Internet radio service and has released new features to focus on personalization and discovery.
Rdio’s free station-first offering features 15 times more music than the leading Internet radio service and a wide variety of station types. This includes algorithmic artist and genre-based stations; human curated stations programmed to fit any mood or activity; and personalized stations based on regular users and influencers.
The new features include:
- Home, an evolving and constantly refreshing feed of personalized music stories that surfaces the best of Rdio in a single destination. Stories are built around the listener’s music preferences, friends’ recent activity, recommendations from Rdio experts, and more.
- Favorites, expanding listeners’ collections so they can keep track of everything they love, all in one place.
- Browse, where Rdio’s new curated stations can be explored.
- Trending, See which stations, songs, albums, artists, or playlists are popular among all Rdio music lovers, or toggle to people you follow and make it more personal.
Reasons to add your music to Rdio:
- Reach new fans. You can reach new fans by making your music available to all of the radio listeners as well as Rdio’s growing subscriber base in 60 countries.
- Benefit from Rdio’s strong strategic partnership. You can benefit from Rdio’s strong strategic partnership. Rdio has forged strategic marketing alliances with companies around the world, including partnership with Cumulus radio in the U.S., new deep integration with Roku, auto-play through Shazam (over 100M monthly streams via Rdio), user connect through SoundHound, inclusion in Tesla’s European car models and more coming soon.
Interested? Add Rdio to your releases today, by clicking here!