Artist Support Specialist
Reporting to the Manager of Operations, the Artist Support Specialist will work directly with TuneCore artists via email and phone to help them distribute their music online, answer their questions and resolve any issues they have about their service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer customer emails and phone calls to help them distribute their online music, and to use other TuneCore services.
- Resolve issues and questions customers have about TuneCore products and services.
- Work within TuneCore’s administrative system to update and correct account issues; cancel account content as needed
- Product account management.
- Provide reporting on customer and product issues.
- Work with a team on special projects as needed.
- Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- BA/BS preferred
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Strong communications skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understand the importance of good customer service in-person, via telephone and via email.
- Can manage time effectively and prioritize workload.
- The ability to work well independently, and as part of a team.
- An understanding of the digital music industry.
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this role, email: email@example.com