Brand Manager – UK
TuneCore is looking for a dynamic Brand Manager-UK to join the team. Reporting to the VP of International, the UK Brand Manager will be responsible for the development of TuneCore’s brand and customer base across the UK. S/he has a deep understanding of, and an extensive network in, both the UK music market and the indie scene. S/he has direct experience working in the independent music industry. The Brand Manager will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategic growth plans for the UK market based on local UK consumer insights that will inform territory specific initiatives. S/he will work from of the Believe Distribution Services UK office.
The Brand Manager-UK will:
• Be the ambassador of the TuneCore Brand in the UK.
• Recruit prospective customers to accelerate local acquisition and manage relationships with current customers to drive retention.
• Drive initiatives to launch/expand B2B partnerships to accelerate customer acquisition across the UK .
• Develop close relationships and build community with local music institutions and companies to establish TuneCore as a market leader.
• Partner with the Marketing team to drive localization initiatives through emails, social media, paid media and content.
• Assist Product Team to review content on UK website prior to updates/launches, test new products and provide feedback.
• Collaborate with the Business Development and Product teams to ensure products meet relevant local market positioning and provide competitive products/features to support TuneCore’s market leadership.
• Serve on panels and attend conferences when appropriate, to raise TuneCore’s brand awareness in the UK indie scene.
• Partner with the Believe Distribution Services team to bridge communication with TuneCore customers for upsell initiatives.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Minimum 6 years in the UK music industry
• Strong knowledge and network in the digital music industry
• Strong understanding of indie artists needs
• Marketing skills: strong ability to negotiate partnerships
• Analytic skills: ability to track and report initiatives accurately
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented environment
• Be autonomous
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you can contribute to TuneCore!