TuneCore is seeking a qualified, detail-oriented candidate for an HR Specialist position. The HR Specialist will be hands-on and provide full cycle human resources support for TuneCore’s six offices. This role will contribute to hiring and retention strategy and will be responsible for creating and implementing policies and procedures, as well as fostering a positive culture to the mutual benefit of TuneCore and its employees.
- Assist with all facets of recruitment, including development of job descriptions, implementation and refinement of sourcing strategies, and scheduling of interviews.
- Administer new hires, including onboarding and orientation.
- Coordinate benefits enrollments and distributions, and communicate with service providers concerning administration of programs and compliance with applicable laws and regulations concerning benefits (including the ACA).
- Help ensure company’s compliance with all federal and state labor law requirements, including by coordinating any required trainings and periodically updating employee handbook.
- Maintain and update administrative records, including personnel files, and process employment verification requests.
- Identify and address employee relations issues to create and maintain a positive work environment.
- Lead the creation of programs to support positive culture and employee satisfaction, including assistance in the planning of employee events and functions.
- Coordinate and process employee terminations.
- Contribute to and support the annual performance assessment process.
- Administer bi-weekly payroll processing through ADP.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of human resources experience.
- Having experience in both a mid to large-scale company as well as an early stage/entrepreneurial company is a plus.
- Exceptional problem solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation with discretion.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this role, email: email@example.com