TuneCore is the premier digital music distributor with one of the largest music catalogs in the world. Since its launch in 2006, TuneCore Artists’ music units have been downloaded or streamed more than 18.7 billion times, generating over $576 million in revenue earned by TuneCore Artists, ranging from indie artists to high-profile performers.
For an annual flat fee, TuneCore Distribution provides an easy-to-use, affordable digital solution for artists to get their music distributed worldwide to iTunes, Amazon MP3, Spotify, Rdio, Google Play, and other major download and streaming sites. Artists keep 100% of their sales revenue and all their rights.
TuneCore Music Publishing Administration gives songwriters worldwide the ability for TuneCore to license and register their compositions globally, collect revenues from over 60 countries and deposit the royalty revenue directly into their TuneCore account. Driven by in-house Creative, TuneCore actively markets compositions for sync licensing agreements for music placements in TV, film, commercials, video games, and more. The exclusive Sync & Master Licensing Database provides Music Supervisors access to TuneCore Artists’ music for commercial use.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Develop software for our various software platforms as a member of our small development team. Interact with internal clients as part of requirement gathering and issue diagnosis.
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Engage in technical design reviews
- Design and create relational database schemas
- Maintain existing application platforms, and look for opportunities to improve them.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, and be willing to present them to the technical staff.
- Mentor and teach, learn and be mentored.
- Contribute to an environment of collaboration.
- Bring an ethos of craft to your code.
- Have strong opinions, weakly held, and be willing to share them.
- Believe in quality as a first level concern
- Welcome change
- Familiarity with agile development practices, XP experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix environments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Mobile development experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with relational databases.
- Comfortable with git and Github.
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS X.
- Experience building and maintaining high volume multi-tier website applications.
- Knowledge of DevOps is a plus
To apply for this role, email: email@example.com