Now all TuneCore Artists can make money from YouTube!
Our artists can earn money when their sound recordings are used anywhere on YouTube. They can earn money when other people use their sound recordings in their videos. They also earn money from the sound recordings on their own videos. If their sound recording is being used on YouTube, it’s generating revenue.
Getting a hold of that money can be tough. It requires training, knowing how to navigate YouTube’s Content Management system and experience handling rights disputes.
But, if you’re a TuneCore Artist, our TuneCore’s new service can collect this sound recording revenue (monetize) for you, and do all the work. That means, our artists can spend more quality time creating their best music and not chasing money. And, when they get their monthly revenue payment, they can use it to finance their next release.
This is how it works:
* Artists choose which tracks they want to collect money on (monetize).
* Artists include or exclude (whitelist) their own YouTube Channel.
* TuneCore submits eligible tracks to YouTube.
* YouTube Content ID system identifies artists’ sound recordings & revenue.
* TuneCore collects the revenue from YouTube.
* TuneCore deposits money directly in artists’ TuneCore Accounts—monthly.
* Artists pay a one-time setup fee of $10 & keep 80% of collected revenue!
* Setup fee covers all the artists’ current and future sound recordings.
At TuneCore, we’re constantly trying to make our indie artists’ lives easier. We’re always looking for new ways to help them collect the money they deserve for sharing their music all over the world. We’re here to support our TuneCore artists.
We answer all our artists’ YouTube questions:
– How much money can you make on YouTube?
– What tracks are eligible or ineligible for this service?
– Will “buy” links be placed below the videos?
– What qualifies as a “sound recording”?
– What types of ads can appear on videos?
Those are smart questions we answer real fast. Click here.
We want our artists to keep writing the great music people want to hear in YouTube videos. In turn, TuneCore’s new service will find and collect their sound recordings revenue for them.
If you’re a TuneCore Artist, and your sound recordings are being used on videos on YouTube, you’re earning money.
Take the money. It’s yours. We’ll make sure you get it!
Tags: featuring money music videos royalties tunecore YouTube youtube sound recording