TuneCore, owned by Believe, is the global platform for independent musicians to build audiences and careers -- with technology and services across distribution, publishing administration and a range of promotional services.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
- TuneCore Music Distribution services help artists, labels and managers sell their music through Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Deezer, TikTok and more than 150 download and streaming stores worldwide, while retaining 100 percent of their sales revenue and rights for a low annual flat fee.
- TuneCore Music Publishing Administration assists songwriters by administering their compositions through licensing, registration, worldwide royalty collections, and placement opportunities in film, TV, commercials, video games and more.
- The TuneCore Artist Services portal offers a suite of tools and services that enable artists to promote their craft, connect with fans, and get their music heard.
- TuneCore, part of Believe, is headquartered in Brooklyn, NY, with offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, and Austin, and global operations in the UK, Australia, Japan, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, India, Brazil as well as the LATAM, Africa and SEA markets.
TuneCore advocates diversity, equity and inclusion across all of our platforms and throughout our company. We are a company who cares deeply about our people and our artist community. TuneCore’s driving forces are Innovation and Collaboration. We take both very seriously. Innovation keeps us working hard for our artists, pushing our “Artists First” agenda. Collaboration drives the way in which we work, as well as the way in which we approach our company’s social responsibility.
We join with our parent company, Believe in supporting the company’s Ambassadors program, made up of TuneCore team members stepping outside their roles to bring the company together on issues they care about, both local and global. These TuneCore ambassadors work towards the goals of communicating best practices, proposing and leading concrete initiatives and actions.
The company also supports Believe’s initiatives:
- Believe for People, focused on diversity and equality for all people and working towards a more inclusive workplace
- Believe for Parity, whose goals are true equality between women and men in the workplace and to fight against discrimination
- Believe for Planet, which operates as an internal think tank on environmental issues. Their mission is to limit the carbon footprint and any environmentally negative impact of the company and its employees
With equality in mind, TuneCore and Believe partnered with leading entertainment and media analysis research firm MIDiA Research for a groundbreaking study on the underrepresentation of female creators in the music industry. The study, BE THE CHANGE: Women Making Music 2021, sheds light on the challenges and experiences of women and uncovers why there is a wide disparity between male and female creators. Our intent for this study is to inspire meaningful change in the industry.