Check out some great advice and comments from TuneCore Artists performing at SXSW today. For more tips plus more info about where and when these artists are playing, click here.
Tuesday, March 12th
– “TuneCore provides an easy, affordable way for me to get my music on all major digital distribution platforms. They’ve helped get my releases featured on iTunes. They are the best.”
Depth & Current
– “Don’t get your hopes up about seeing every show you want to see. It’s a madhouse. You’ll see about half of the shows that you want to see. Don’t sweat it. Enjoy the shows you do
get to see.”
– “We’ve always dedicated a ton of time to our craft and live performance and are excited to showcase our set!”
– “Stay organized, hydrated, and be prepared with CDs, fliers, and promotional material.”
More Or Les
– “Talk to everyone! Be social! It’s a week long party, people are there to make connections and are open to new things. Pitch yourself and your music but don’t try to force it on anyone. Bring business cards/promo materials and give them out! Collect contacts from everyone! Go out and see other acts! Have fun, drink lots of water!”
“Every year we play a ton of shows, we get our street team together and we go up and down 6th St giving out free hugs and music and meeting people. It’s the best way to get new people to your shows.”
We put together a Spotify playlist featuring all of the TuneCore Artists performing in Austin this week. Take a listen!