Updated January 24, 2016:
Track Smarts is now TuneCore Fan Reviews!
Back in 2014, we introduced our latest Artist Service, Track Smarts, giving indie artists the chance to get real, unbiased feedback from music fans after they release their newest music. After a year and a half of successful reporting that has allowed artists to look at their compositions from a different angle, we’ve re-launched this service as TuneCore Fan Reviews and are offering an awesome new feature:
Fan Reviews can be used BEFORE you release new music!
That’s right. Getting ready to distribute a new single, EP or album? Get some feedback on everything from lyrics and instrumentation to production and style before you make any final decisions! Check out TuneCore Fan Reviews here.
You like your songs. Your girlfriend and grandma like your songs. But what about someone who has no personal connection to you? Getting feedback from impartial music fans can be a great way to identify your best tracks, find new markets, and grow your career.
If this sounds good to you, you should check out our newly launched TuneCore Track Smarts powered by SoundOut in our Artist Services Portal. Track Smarts gets your tracks in front of real music fans to rate and review, and you receive a report per track with reviewers’ actual comments, plus insight and analytics to help you improve your music and advance your career.
Here’s how it works:
1. After you distribute music through your TuneCore account, you can purchase Track Smarts reports for as many songs as you want.
2. There are three reports to choose from, and each offers a different number of reviews and data points. (click the image below to view a larger version)
3. Every track submitted to TuneCore Track Smarts is fed randomly and in real-time to reviewers. They’re then asked to rate it and give honest feedback.
4. The reviews and ratings are analyzed by semantic technologies and compared against other tracks that have already been processed through TuneCore Track Smarts, resulting in your detailed report.
5. When the report comes back in, you’ll be able to read it right in your TuneCore account, or download a PDF version.
If you’re looking to improve your music and grow your career, TuneCore Track Smarts can give you both analytics and insight to show you what’s working. Plus, there’s an opportunity for highly-rated tracks to get noticed with A&R consideration.
Head over to our site to learn more about TuneCore Track Smarts and start collecting some data!Tags: