As the digital streaming music market has evolved, TuneCore has been there every step of the way. Spotify has been a partner that our artists have utilized heavily in order to make their music available to fans and get discovered. Today we’re excited to offer a new integrated way of getting instant access to the Spotify for Artists platform.
Previously, once an artist distributed their release to Spotify using TuneCore, they had the opportunity to sign up for a Spotify for Artists profile via the app once their music was live. Spotify developed this platform to give artists control over their artist profile and to empower artists and their teams with meaningful data. Spotify continues to add features like playlisting pitching and Canvas to Spotify for Artists to help artists reach and delight new audiences too.
Spotify for Artists enables you to:
- Manage your Spotify profile
- Highlight key songs, concerts and playlists with Artist Pick
- Edit your bio and photos
- Pitch your singles for playlist consideration
- Upload Canvas
- Dive deeper with meaningful audience and song data
With all the features above, Spotify for Artists is a great way for TuneCore Artists to engage their fans on one of the most popular streaming platforms in the world.
If you haven’t already done so, you can now claim and verify your Spotify for Artists profile via your TuneCore dashboard.
How To Claim & Verify Your Profile
- Login to your TuneCore dashboard
- Click ‘Spotify for Artists’ banner (or click here if you’re logged-in)
- Under “Choose Your Artist”, select the artist name you’re claiming on Spotify
- Click “Get Access on Spotify for Artists”
- Follow the instructions on Spotify’s site to complete the process
Now artists can take advantage of the great resources Spotify has to offer with this platform! TuneCore and Spotify have a shared vision of artist empowerment, so it only makes sense that we make it as easy as possible for independent creators to get instant access to Spotify for Artists.
For more information on Spotify for Artists, check out our Knowledge Base.